Warner Reynolds Leadership Academy: Mentoring to Advance Faculty in Science & Medicine
June 16, 2017
8:30am - 5:30pm
Logan Center Penthouse (915 E 60th Street)
Includes breakfast, lunch and a networking happy hour
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Vivian Lewis, Vice Provost, Faculty Development, and Diversity, Deputy to the President at the University of Rochester, and Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lewis will discuss her research on mentoring in her talk entitled, "Making Mentoring Work: What the Data Tells Us."
The Warner Reynolds Leadership Academy is an opportunity for you to:
- Reflect on your career and develop a plan that includes support from mentors.
- Learn strategies and tools to effectively mentor others.
- Identify and maximize mentoring relationships.
- Practice skills relevant to advancing your work including communications & networking.
- Build your network by developing meaningful connections with participants.